Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 28, 2015

+ Article - "Why it Pays to Be a Jerk" by Jerry Useem at The Atlantic - Traits that serve you in one context don't necessarily serve you in another.  You must be adaptable.  Read more here.

+ Article - "The Triumph (and Failure) of John Nash's Game Theory" by John Cassidy - You are likely familiar with John Nash from the movie A Beautiful Mind.  This is why he was important.  Read more here.

+ Article - "The New Rules of Business" by Chris Elvidge at The Journal for Mr. Porter - If I could transplant one gene into the people I work with it would be Rule #1.  Read them here.

+ Article - "The Rise and Fall of Silk Road Part II" by Joshuah Bearman at Wired - I posted Part I several weeks ago and highly recommend that you finish the story.  Reality is often better than fiction.  Read it here.

+ Article - "Man & Boy: Velvet Revolution" by Mr. John Brodie at The Journal for Mr. Porter - There is something to be said for not enjoying the good things in life until you can pay for them yourself.  As an admittedly spoiled only child I've found myself questioning many of my assumptions as I guide two little people through the world.  Read more here.

+ Art - "Buffalo Herder" by Mark Maggiori.

No comments:

Post a Comment